Thursday, October 31, 2019

All Natural Avocado Facial Recipe

This looks like guacamole, but it isn't!

For centuries, avocados have been
used in natural beauty concoctions.

They contain high amounts of nutrients such as iron, magnesium, potassium, and vitamins A, C & E.

Avocados are also very rich in rejuvenating & nourishing oils that reduce eye puffiness and that leave your skin soft and smooth.



A Very Scary Face!




            My husband was shocked, 
            when he saw my "avocado 
            face" and then amazed by
            how soft and smooth my 
            skin was, after the mask 
            was washed off!
            I was very pleased and
            amazed by the results ~
            My face had a beautiful
            glow, tone and texture. 
            I was surprised by how
            pretty, something so 
            simple, made me look
            and feel.

Ingredients:
1/2 of a ripe avocado (1/2 cup mashed)
1/4 cup old fashioned or quick oats (not instant)
2 tablespoons honey

Method:
Place all of the ingredients into a blender container or food processor. Blend until the all is well mixed and the consistency you desire. Apply the mask to your face, being careful not to get it too close to your eyes. Allow to dry for 20 to 30 minutes. Rinse and enjoy your skin!

Note: I left the mask on for 45 minutes, because I got busy in the kitchen. It didn't matter that I left it on for longer than recommended, because my skin turned out great!


No comments:

Post a Comment